cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I'm interested in switching to the Unlimited plan.

ARCTICKAT_1
Miembro

How much slower will the 3G service be after I use up the first 10gig of data? My plan was to use this to stream movies but if it is so slow that that can't happen then I don't want to switch. Please advise.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
  • vzu
0 Me gusta

Re: I'm interested in switching to the Unlimited plan.

MRSWEEBLE
Miembro

I have exactly the same question. I have 30 GB that I got for a good price and I don't want to regret giving it up...

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

Much slower. 600 Kbps would be barely enough to stream low definition video and only after a long buffer - if nothing else is using the data. That compares to the usual LTE speeds of 12000 Kbps and more.

0 Me gusta

Diamonddaveb67
Miembro

If that's true 600 Kbs is certainly useable for everything but video streaming.   The reality of what I have been told is 128 Kbs is more realistic.  If you got your data limit you will not just get dropped to the 3g network. You will get throttled 3g speeds.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ARCTICKAT_1, we always want you to have the best possible speeds when using  our network.  Can you tell us what device you would like to stream movies with?  How will you be streaming (on the actual device, using mobile hotspot feature, tethering, etc.)?  There are a number of external factors that may play a  role in your speeds so here is a link that gives more information about  our new plan:  http://spr.ly/65868by1w  . 

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta