cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

I just want to cancel my account

Miembro

Why can't I cancel online or via email?  Why is the ONLY way by calling? I do not have time to be on hold for 20 minutes. I do not have time to go to the store. Last time I went, I waited for over an hour.

Can a company legally keep charging customers but not offer any easy way for customers to cancel their services?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I just want to cancel my account

Líder Sénior

You should be able to get through to a service rep and cancel in about 5 minutes - call 800-922-0204, choose option 4 for "Other", then say "Agent" at the voice prompt for the reason for your call.  I typically get connected in less than 2 minutes.

Naturallu, they will try to keep the lines active, but just be firm (polite, but firm) and state you no longer need those lines, please cancel (NOT suspend).  They will stay on the account through the current billing cycle, then will drop off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I just want to cancel my account

Community Manager
Community Manager

katereed212, so sorry to hear that you want to cancel. SuzyQ, as always, you are a great help to our forum with providing the very best in information. katereed212, help is here for all of your cellular needs. We do not offer the ability to cancel via online as we care about the life of your account. Is everything working well your account and devices? What's happened to make you want to cancel?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes