cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I have a problem with my bill and chat isn't working.

scubakyle
Miembro

I would love to be able to email someone about my bill. I am out of the country and do not want to call unless it would be a free call. I wouldn't mind chatting, but it has said chat is offline all day, even though it has been within the time listed. Can someone contact me directly?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I have a problem with my bill and chat isn't working.

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

There isn't an e-mail address for Customer Service.  You could try using the Global credit card:

International Support - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

There isn't an e-mail address for Customer Service.  You could try using the Global credit card:

International Support - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

scubakyle
Miembro

That's not extremely helpful right now. I would love to get help online. I don't mind chatting but Live Chat is never online when it says it should be.

I also have other problems - like I can't log in to my account without going through the "Forgot user ID" process. Does the support site not work with a non-US IP? I don't understand how this is so terrible and I have to submit a question through a support forum.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Tiki gave you the solution. The global support site link has free phone numbers to speak to Verizon follow the directions exactly.

Because you want to chat does not mean you will have the ability to do so from your country.

Good Luck