cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I got misrepresented by Verizon sales agent, and they couldn'

BUGSMYNAH
Miembro

Verizon can't find the call record for me.

Because i couldn't get through my credit check online, i have to order it through a Verizon representative, and i did that, the agent on the phone helped me got through it, and i told her that i don't want to pay the setup fee, and will do it online, but she told me that she can have that fee waived, i was really happy, and she send me the final bill summary to confirm, it shows the setup fee 99$, i asked her why , she said she will credit it back to me, so i simply acknowledged and agreed, but i didn't take that offer.  Until the next time i call, it was shortly one or two day i called, and setup the account easily without going through the credit check, and the agent didn't mention anything to the setup fee, so that's how i got the service installed.  But now i still got charged by the setup fee, and their supervisor said that they don't have the call record, i don't know why Verizon do that, why don't they keep the call record, and honor their promise, and they don't remedy what their sales representative's mistake. they simply just deny that fact that they hire people to deceive customer and get them into using their service. This company is really bad, so ugly.

I order Verizon fios in May, and i called three times, the second time was on May 29, 12:22pm,  i spent 52 minutes on the call and got the setup fee waived.

None of the Verizon employee was helpful on this, because they all can't find the call record for me.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I got misrepresented by Verizon sales agent, and they couldn'

BUGSMYNAH
Miembro

they hire a bunch of liars, you can't really beat a big corporation.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jiawei we hate to hear what you have gone through, and would love to help, but you have reached Verizon Wireless. Please reach Fios at: https://www.facebook.com/Fios/

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Why are you ranting about FIOS service on the wireless site? The two are completely different companies.

0 Me gusta