cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I got a Galaxy S7 Edge on May 2nd 2016, and the Note 7 was just announced. Could I trade my S7 Edge in for a Note 7 at no cost?

beta_intr
Miembro

I got a Galaxy S7 Edge on May 2nd 2016, and the Note 7 was just announced. Could I trade my S7 Edge in for a Note 7 at no cost?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I got a Galaxy S7 Edge on May 2nd 2016, and the Note 7 was just announced. Could I trade my S7 Edge in for a Note 7 at no cost?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello beta_intr

We always want you to have the device that you want. All of our devices start with a 14 day worry free guarantee. Outside of that guarantee there would be a charge to change devices. If your on a payment plan we could look into paying off that plan. So you could start a new agreement. Let's review your options. Please reply to our private message.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I got a Galaxy S7 Edge on May 2nd 2016, and the Note 7 was just announced. Could I trade my S7 Edge in for a Note 7 at no cost?

LENNYEDGE

im on contract same device/was told i would have to pay early terminate fee, trade or sell phone, then do note 7 for another 2 yrs.or had to pay full price for it. so 330 fee plus whatever credit they place IN ACCOUNT FOR BILL, NOT APPLIED TO NOTE 7. this is fact. i too wanted to upgrade. not anymore. fee plus 299 and 2 yr contract is no win.

0 Me gusta