Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
I currently have two lines on my plan and my parents have two lines on their plan, we would like to combine to a family plan. What would we need to do? Do the contract dates matter as we aren't cancelling and just changing service?
NRabiola
Miembro

I currently have two lines on my plan and my parents have two lines on their plan, we would like to combine to a family plan.  What would we need to do?  Do the contract dates matter as we aren't cancelling and just changing service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: I currently have two lines on my plan and my parents have two lines on their plan, we would like to combine to a family plan. What would we need to do? Do the contract dates matter as we aren't cancelling and just changing service?
tony300
Miembro

This would be called assumption of liability. You would need to call the AOL department (888-832-4540) to proceed with combining these two accounts. Who ever is the account manager needs to authorize that person as well. Make sure you have all information from both the Verizon Wireless accounts as well I would have things such as Drivers License ID numbers, Phone Numbers, and Social Security incase they ask for any of that information. Also make sure both accounts are in good standing and don't have past due balances. Also decide who will be taking on the liability of the debt your account or your parents.

View solution in original post

Re: I currently have two lines on my plan and my parents have two lines on their plan, we would like to combine to a family plan. What would we need to do? Do the contract dates matter as we aren't cancelling and just changing service?
tony300
Miembro

This would be called assumption of liability. You would need to call the AOL department (888-832-4540) to proceed with combining these two accounts. Who ever is the account manager needs to authorize that person as well. Make sure you have all information from both the Verizon Wireless accounts as well I would have things such as Drivers License ID numbers, Phone Numbers, and Social Security incase they ask for any of that information. Also make sure both accounts are in good standing and don't have past due balances. Also decide who will be taking on the liability of the debt your account or your parents.

View solution in original post