cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I cancelled my service, how do I see my Final Bill?

xlilluna
Miembro

I cancelled my contract with verizon May 20th and switched to sprint. My cycle ended June 5th. I got an email saying how much my bill was but I cannot access my bill since my line has been disconnected and my verizon account has been locked out. It says it will mail me my bill but I have yet to receive it. I have no way to access my account since I did automatic payments so I don't know my account number. How can I get a copy of my last bill? Calling just asks me to pay it but I want to see the breakdown so I can submit it to sprint.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Final Bill

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are so sorry that you have left us. If we can ever help with your wireless needs again, please keep us in mind. Of course we want to help with your bill. You can access your bill here: http://vz.to/2tEtGa9

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

deloused

You should have received the bill by mail by now due to when your cycle ended at the billing address listed in that account. You may want to contact Customer service to ensure they had the correct address for you so they can resend it, or stop by a Verizon store to have them print a copy for you.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are so sorry that you have left us. If we can ever help with your wireless needs again, please keep us in mind. Of course we want to help with your bill. You can access your bill here: http://vz.to/2tEtGa9

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Amandamama
Miembro

You cannot access your information there. I transferred my service over a month ago to another carrier. I had paperless billing with Verizon and unfortunately cannot access the final bill on any of your platforms. I called in and request a paper bill be mailed to me. I was told it would be mailed. It has not been mail because that was 3 weeks ago. I need my bill asap. I have to send it in to get my ETF fees paid. I cannot do that if Verizon withholds the bill from me

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certaintly want to make sure you get the information you need from your previous account. We would recommend visting one of our local stores. This will ensure you get a copy of your last bill fastest way possible.

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our
conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! TaylorH_VZW

0 Me gusta