cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I can literally do nothing on my My Verizon interface.

lauxilio
Miembro

I can literally do nothing on my My Verizon interface on the web. I want to be able to see the breakdown of my bill and I can't even do that because for some reason, I'm just listed as an account member on my OWN account. So while I can see my bill total on the mobile app, I can't see the breakdown, apparently because I'm neither an owner or a manager. Who is gonna pay for my bill on the 27th then, if not me?

No, but all snarkiness aside I need help. Seriously, it's only been one frustration after another since I made the decision to transfer to Verizon.

This is my front page:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.53.02 AM.png

This is when I try to view my bill:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.53.22 AM.png

When I try to look at my plan:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.54.05 AM.png

When I tried to go in and make myself be a freaking Account manager/owner:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.54.21 AM.png

(never mind that no, I've never made changes to my account)

And this was when I tried to click on the Contact Us tab up top:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.54.31 AM.png

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I can literally do nothing on my My Verizon interface.

Ann154
Uso de energía

Do you have a prepaid account or a postpaid account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

lauxilio
Miembro

I have no clue. I can't see my bill breakdown.

If it helps I remember being told I'm paying 65/month for the plan and a

$20 access fee or something on top of my phone lease. That's it. I can't

make any changes or see any other account details.

0 Me gusta

jav6

Have you tried different browsers (clearing cache)?  Have you tried talking to Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611?  Are you signing in to your My Verizon account using a username or phone number?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

lauxilio,

Being able to get into your online account is essential for success, and we don't want you to be having any further frustrations with your experience in the Verizon family. To gather some more information, I'd like to ask a couple of questions. You mentioned you log in with your My Verizon application and you aren't having any issues viewing the details. When you log into your application, what do you see in the upper left hand corner when you click on the three dash lines? For example, when I click on it in my application, it says Account Owner. Also, Jav6 had a great suggestion about the browser and clearing cache/internet files. What happens when you use an alternate browser to log in? When was the last time you cleared your temporary internet files?

We look forward to hearing back from you with the success of logging in! Keep us in the loop with your progress.

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

lauxilio
Miembro

Hi--it says Account Member on my app. I viewed the My Verizon website on another computer AND after clearing the cache/internet files. Still no go.

0 Me gusta

jav6

There must be another login profile for the account owner or one was never created properly.  Is the number you're using (and is associated with the login or is the login) the only number on the account?  Maybe you need to call customer service and/or create another login.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your efforts, lauxilio. I'd like to continue to assist. I have sent you a Private Message so we can look into this further for you.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta