cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I am the owner of our account, but we transfered my original phone line to my husband. I have gone online and made me with the other phone number an account manager. But, it still does not recognize me as such when I try to upgrade my phone.

MarshaSavage
Miembro

I have gone through the profile and changed the phone I am now using to an account manager with my name. I was always the original owner of this account but with one of the other phone numbers. I don't remember why my husband and I changed the phone numbers, his to mine, and my original one to him. It has created confusion. I signed in with the original phone number and then added my name and the husband's previous number which I now use as an account manager. I logged out. Then I signed back in with my phone number and it told me I had been upgraded to an account manager. Now I am trying to shop for an upgrade to my iPhone and it tells me I don't have the account manager status. I don't know what to do at this point. Thanks for your help. Marsha Savage

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I am the owner of our account, but we transfered my original phone line to my husband. I have gone online and made me with the other phone number an account manager. But, it still does not recognize me as such when I try to upgrade my phone.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Upgrading is exciting MarshaSavage. I regret to learn of the difficulties you are experiencing with upgrading online via My Verizon. When you assigned your mobile number as an Account Manager, were you signed in with the Account Owner user information? Also, when purchasing new equipment online via My Verizon, you must be signed in as the Account Owner. For additional information on how to be added to the account as an Account Manager online click, http://vz.to/1xlLDFe

Gracias,
MichelleSS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta