cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I am switching from one family plan to another family plan with different people. Mother, and now mother-in-law. Do both parties need to be present at the store or just the party that will be assuming me as a new member of their family plan?

datdudedoni
Miembro

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I am switching from one family plan to another family plan with different people.  Mother, and now mother-in-law.  Do both parties need to be present at the store or just the party that will be assuming me as a new member of their family plan?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

The information in this link may be helpful; look under Assumption of Liability, number 2:

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I am switching from one family plan to another family plan with different people. Mother, and now mother-in-law. Do both parties need to be present at the store or just the party that will be assuming me as a new member of their family plan?

Ptmc518
Novice

You need to figure out who's an account manager on each plan.  If you are one on the old plan you're set for that one, but will need someone from the new plan that is an account manager as well.  They will be able to get the approval to remove you from the old plan (if you're not one) and to add you to the new one.

0 Me gusta

Re: I am switching from one family plan to another family plan with different people.  Mother, and now mother-in-law.  Do both parties need to be present at the store or just the party that will be assuming me as a new member of their family plan?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

The information in this link may be helpful; look under Assumption of Liability, number 2:

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: I am switching from one family plan to another family plan with different people. Mother, and now mother-in-law. Do both parties need to be present at the store or just the party that will be assuming me as a new member of their family plan?

Ann154
Expert

It would be the Account Owner not the Account Manager who is capable of authorizing Assumption of Liability transfers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta