cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I am preparing to travel abroad for business for a week. What can I do to avoid international fees?

Miembro

I am preparing to travel abroad for business for a week. I am bringing along my personal phone but want to avoid international fees (using Galaxy S6 in case that matters). From reading other similar questions, I'm planning on turning off mobile data and turning on Airplane mode before leaving and then connecting to known WiFi sources to use Apps once abroad. Will this combination of settings ensure I don't receive phone calls or text while I'm abroad and/or any other charges that I may be unaware of?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I am preparing to travel abroad for business for a week. What can I do to avoid international fees?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Srahare,

You are right on the ball. Making sure your phone does not incur any fees is important. To clarify, as long as you have mobile data completely turned off and WiFi being used you should not have any additional fees. What country are you traveling to?
JaspVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I am preparing to travel abroad for business for a week. What can I do to avoid international fees?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Srahare,

You are right on the ball. Making sure your phone does not incur any fees is important. To clarify, as long as you have mobile data completely turned off and WiFi being used you should not have any additional fees. What country are you traveling to?
JaspVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Covid19