cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I am getting message notification saying someone is using my account

kihonghan7
Miembro

So it started while back when text messaging saying your security question is changed. Which, I did not do. My family doesn't know the password of the account. I am the only one who does. And this morning, I woke up and got a message saying someone logged into my account from firefox. I only use chrome.... So I went ahead and changed my password. Anyone getting this annoying messages saying someone else is using the account? I also got a message saying here is your code. I'm like what code???? I am so confused. I am 100% sure someone used my account and did something with it.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I am getting message notification saying someone is using my account

coreym_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Notifications about someone logging into your account is definitely a concern. We'd like to get to the bottom of this concern asap. For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Are you referring to your MyVerizon account online or a different account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

coreym_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Notifications about someone logging into your account is definitely a concern. We'd like to get to the bottom of this concern asap. For us to fully assist, please respond to the private message.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta