cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I am being charged a non-return fee for a an Edge plan that was canceled, and new device was returned. I was even charged a restocking fee. Why am I being charged $299?

sarzzaq
Miembro

I decided to upgrade with Early Edge online, and I received my new samsung s6 edge in white within a few days. I did not realize that I had to return my galaxy s3 if I used early edge. So, I went to the corporate Verizon store in Massapequa, NY and RETURNED my new device and CANCELED my Early Edge upgrade. I paid a $35 restocking fee.

I left that store. Later on the same day, I decided to go to "Preferred Wireless" a Verizon retailer in Bellmore, NY, and I added a line to my plan for my husband, and the new phone was a s6 edge in the black sapphire color. So, this was a brand new line, no edge upgrade. How do I get this charge off of my bill? It is incorrect.

Thanks, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: I am being charged a non-return fee for a an Edge plan that was canceled, and new device was returned. I was even charged a restocking fee. Why am I being charged $299?

MiiHere
Leader

The restocking fee is legit; you must pay a restocking fee when you return a device.

You should call or chat about the $299 fee, just know it can take 2-3 billing cycles to be removed.

Contáctanos | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

Re: I am being charged a non-return fee for a an Edge plan that was canceled, and new device was returned. I was even charged a restocking fee. Why am I being charged $299?

Community Manager
Community Manager

sarzzaq,

I apologize for this unexpected charge on your bill. I know unexpected charges are never pleasant. I would love to look into this situation futher. I have sent you a private message. Please respond back to my private message so I can investigate into this.

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta