cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How will a Two-Line Share Plan work?

jrip
Miembro

Could you give me some input as to how this plan works for you?

And if you switched plans, did you still get the free/discounted phones whenever you wanted it?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: 65 Plus Two-Line Share Plans

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there jrip. We would be more than happy to provide further details regarding our 65 plus two line shared plan. For two lines the cost would be $49.99 a month plus taxes and surcharges. The plan comes with 450 shared minutes, 1000 shared night and weekend minutes, unlimited vzw to vzw calling, domestic long distance. However, long distance rates may apply. In the event you exceed the plan allowance, you are billed at $.45 cents per minute.

If you decide to switch to our 65 Plus Two Shared line plan, you will still have the ability to upgrade to a new phone at discounted pricing if you are eligible to upgrade. To check upgrade date you may dial #UPG send directly from your handset.

Gracias,
MichelleL_VZW
Asistencia de VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: 65 Plus Two-Line Share Plans

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there jrip. We would be more than happy to provide further details regarding our 65 plus two line shared plan. For two lines the cost would be $49.99 a month plus taxes and surcharges. The plan comes with 450 shared minutes, 1000 shared night and weekend minutes, unlimited vzw to vzw calling, domestic long distance. However, long distance rates may apply. In the event you exceed the plan allowance, you are billed at $.45 cents per minute.

If you decide to switch to our 65 Plus Two Shared line plan, you will still have the ability to upgrade to a new phone at discounted pricing if you are eligible to upgrade. To check upgrade date you may dial #UPG send directly from your handset.

Gracias,
MichelleL_VZW
Asistencia de VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta