cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How to register a complaint and to whom?

Miembro

4 days ago I called Verizon and had a wonderful chat with "Lorraine" - and I placed an order that I was assured would be sent right out. Then I received an email from Verizon asking me to call them because my order had not been placed. I called. No one knew why I had received the email but "Mary" assured me that she would take care of it. She did not. I then received an automated call from Verizon - which cut out so I have no idea what it was about. I called back and spoke with "Charles" who said I needed to send in a picture of my drivers license and a utility bill (because several years ago a verizon employee used my account to buy several iPhones - so there is now a fraud flag on my account for protection). I sent in the requested documents and felt grateful that they were careful. Then nothing. I called again - this time I spoke with Robert. Robert could find nothing wrong with my account but said there was a hold up with the new phone. He had no idea why. I then called back and spoke with Spencer who said I needed to RESEND the documents - although they received them, they were not as clear as they hoped so could I please rescan and resend them. I did. Still nothing. Finally I spoke with Monica - who again "apologizes for Verizon" and told me --- nope -- the 3.5 hours I have spent on the phone with Verizon is because they still need a form of payment -- the usual autopay will not work. I have now spent 3.5 HOURS on the phone trying to buy a simple phone. No one will reimburse me for my time or my wasted energy or even for the shipping that was promised to get here on Friday - and won't get here for another week.  Where do I even START to complain?!?! It's terrible! Not once did Verizon tell me they needed something more from me. Not once did they call me to say my order was on hold.  What's all this about good customer service? They seem to have NO common sense?!?!?! UGH.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How to register a complaint and to whom?

Community Manager
Community Manager
rswc90,   your business means the world to us and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have and would love the opportunity to help address any additional concerns you may have.   Has the order since been shipped? Has all the document provided been reviewed and confirmed? Was this information sent to our Fraud team?   EfrainM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes