cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How to recover username to login, when account phone number is no longer registered

dan7sports
Miembro

Moved out of country and deactivated/cancelled service on 12/25. My card continues to be charged, but I can't login to check the account or chat with customer support because my phone number is no longer registered. It appears I should still be able to login via my username, but I don't know my username (always used phone # login option), and the username recovery page seems to require a registered number.

No longer have a US number, so would prefer to handle this simple question over the web - any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How to recover username to login, when account phone number is no longer registered

Ann154
Expert

Try the international support calling card. International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: How to recover username to login, when account phone number is no longer registered

Ann154
Expert

Try the international support calling card. International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

dan7sports
Miembro

Thanks Ann - appreciate the help! Sounds like it's normal to lose access to your account, and the charge I was concerned about should be the final one.

0 Me gusta