cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How to get someone off my phone bill and onto their own without starting a new contract?

jessj_817
Miembro

I added my boyfriend to my plan in September when the iPhone 6 came out. Well I'm wanting to split bills again and have him on his own separate bill. Is there a way that he can be taken off my plan and moved to his own plan and bill without starting a new two year contract? Like would he be able to be on his own plan and be eligible for an ungrade in Sept 2016? Even if the two years does start over, is there still a way he can be moved off of my plan and onto his own without any fees for me? Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How to get someone off my phone bill and onto their own without starting a new contract?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

You'd want to call Customer Service or visit your local Corporate Verizon store regarding an Assumption of Liability.  Click this link and then scroll down a bit to the section titled Assumption of Liability for more info.:

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Servicio al cliente

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

Re: How to get someone off my phone bill and onto their own without starting a new contract?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

You'd want to call Customer Service or visit your local Corporate Verizon store regarding an Assumption of Liability.  Click this link and then scroll down a bit to the section titled Assumption of Liability for more info.:

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Servicio al cliente

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm