cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: How to file a complaint

Ann154
Expert

When the New Verizon Unlimited Plan was announced on February 12, 2017, the press release clearly stated the hotspot data usage was limited to 10 GB of LTE high speed data before reducing to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle. Later when they change the available plans to the Go Unlimited Plan or the Beyond Unlimited Plan on August 22, 2017, the hotspot data usage was increased to 15 GB of LTE high speed hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle. This restriction occurred on both the Beyond Unlimited Plan and the New Verizon Unlimited Plan. If you didn't bother to understand the terms of the plans, the onus is on you to make sure you choose the right plan for your situation.

Get unlimited data on the network you deserve: Verizon | About Verizon

Verizon Unlimited | About Verizon

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

HANSOLO5745
Miembro

As I said the problem extends to changing the plans after getting people to sign up there again scripting but there was unlimited plan that originally  signed up with now that's the point I am making all of them now limit what you have so the original plan was unlimited no cut offs or slow downs that's what I signed up for not the change overs

0 Me gusta

HANSOLO5745
Miembro

Just time to switch carriers

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions of the plan you pick at the next carrier. The grass isn't greener on the other side.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

HANSOLO5745, we are upset and concerned to see that you're unhappy with your existing unlimited plan. We appreciate your time as a customer and do not want you receiving any type of runaround as to the clarifications on your plan. We appreciate your business and don't want to lose you as a loyal Verizon customer. I have sent you a Private Message so we can personally go over any plan details together. Muchas gracias.

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Mike_e76
Miembro

I have had this issue in the past with another carrier. It isn’t the service, but the distance from a tower combined with building materials. With my previous carrier, I was on the outer edge of the service area for the tower nearest me, but not in the neighboring and overlapping tower that was next closest. I had the same issue with two carriers. After switching to VZ...who had a tower very close by, I had no problem. It’s nust the large building and interference with the signal from that.

0 Me gusta