cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How to file a complaint against a Verizon Customer Service Rep.

Hola,

Can anyone tell me how to file a complaint against a customer service rep online?

Thank you

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How to file a complaint against a Verizon Customer Service Rep.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sad to hear that you had a bad experience Kelly! We always want to make sure that you have the best experience with all our customer service reps and it is sad to find out that this wasn't the case. ¿Qué sucedió?

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

In the Contact Us link there is a correspondence address. You'll have to do it the old fashion way and write a letter and send it in the mail.

0 Me gusta

LoanRanger76
Miembro

At the end of October I called inquiring about my unlimited
data plan going up almost 50% per line. That would put my phone bill over $350
per month. We have 4 lines and are 3 unlimited data plans, the representative
explained that we only average 10GB per month collectively. I was informed that
because I didn’t “abuse” my unlimited data I could save money every month going
to a metered data plan and I was offered $480 per line x 4 in “Loyalty Credits”
that could be used to upgrade equipment.  I live in a mountain resort community and upon
my first visit to the nearest Verizon Wireless Retail store located in the
metropolitan area; the retail representative explained that there were no notes
on my account as promised towards equipment credit, it was all a lie. I called customer
service and reported my experience to a supervisor named Brandi. She affirmed
that I averaged 25 GB per month not 10 and she was going to listen to the
recorded call and call me back within 24 to 48 hours to confirm and honor what
was promised. After nearly 20 days of calling in and repeating my experience trying
to obtain a status from this supervisor named Brandi I have not had any
returned calls form this person.  The experience
has been frustrating beyond description. On one occasion I was told they could
switch me back to my unlimited data plan and I could offset the cost increase
by cancelling my home internet and activating a home router for a $20 monthly
access fee, I spent hours trying to set that up only to find out that the
proposed device will not use data from my unlimited plan and I would have to
buy a separate data package for the proposed device. I have been a Verizon
Wireless customer since they were Air touch Cellular in 1997 my phone bill has
been $240 per month since 2009 and this is how they thank a Grandfathered “Unlimited
Data” patron.  Verizon representatives
were prompt to declare the reason for the rate increase is the grandfathered unlimited
data patrons were placing too much stress on the network. According to an FCC
report; unlimited data customers represent less than one percent of Verizon
subscribers. By the time I escalate my complaint to the FCC and my local
Attorney General’s Office, the transparency of the internet will reveal Verizon
presently has the best network and the worst corporate greed.  My expectations were violated and I have been
treated as if I am lucky to be their treasured network. Other providers are
placing tremendous emphasis on meeting the customer needs. Ultimately that will
help alternate carriers take market share from Verizon and improve their networks. I
work for a large corporate bank and I get a substantial discount on my service
with Verizon and although I respect the strength of network I can no longer
tolerate the gimmicks and the failure to treat a loyal paying customer with
dignity.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

What the issue here is:

You believe that being an unlimited data customer means you are a "loyal" or better customer than anyone else. There is no such thing as a loyal customer. You have stayed with Verizon because they provide a service that you want that most closely fits your needs and budget. You were with another company that got bought out by Verizon. That only made you a Verizon customer when you previous carrier decided that they were better off selling their network to Verizon. It is not retro-active. You cannot be a patron of a company before the company existed. That makes no sense.

Also, it seems that you never bothered to look at your actual usage and see what other offerings VZW has that could sustain whatever level of usage you have and to compare what it would cost to stay on the unlimited plan versus switching. That is not Verizon's fault. You were completely uneducated about your account. When you're paying so much monthly, it is in your best interest to know what you are paying for. Sure, I understand that when you are calling a company regarding your business dealings you expect that you will receive accurate information. However, you cannot just blindly trust people. When you go shopping for a car do you blindly trust the salesman or do you do research beforehand? 

Acrillix

To add to this...

You probably go to Starbucks everyday for your Grande caramel macchiato in the morning working your 8-5 desk job in your 3 piece suit...

Verizon (just like your bank) is a business. It's a fact - Unlimited Data Customers (not all but some) who are using over 100GB/month are putting a ton of strain on the network and it causes other customers to suffer. You may not be directly causing the issue but dude...you are a big boy take control of your account. I am 21 years old with 4 lines (an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Apple iPhone SE, Apple iPad Mini 4, and Verizon Hum), I have 8GB for $70 plus 2GB promotional data. I called Verizon and set up my plan to what I need and what benefits me financially. I make a lot of money but I am able to have these devices because I used the Account Analysis that vzw.com provides and also by calling in to get a reps opinion. I made an educated decision instead of blinding walking into the fire. Like sprmankalel said...  "When you go shopping for a car do you blindly trust the salesman or do you do research beforehand?"

0 Me gusta