cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How to access Notifications

RMM3
Miembro

Using Verizon.com on a computer, when I click on "NOTIFICATIONS" under Account, it is telling me I have 1 notifcation to take care of. However, there is no hyperlink or instructions on how to see that notification.  How does one find these?

0 Me gusta

Re: How to access Notifications

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, we know how important it is to get the correct details about your account, and we want to make sure you get the help you need. Are you accessing the Verizon wireless or Verizon landline site? 

PamD_VZW

0 Me gusta

RMM3
Miembro

I am accessing the Verizon Wireless site. What is disturbing is that when I on the phone with a rep she could not see any notifications.   And now when I look, I see that there are now 2 notifications that I have to idea how to access.

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

the rep can't see what's on your phone.

have you tried the pull down at the top of the screen?

0 Me gusta

RMM3
Miembro

The Account indication at the top right of the page has a pull down at the very bottom called "notifications" . When I click on that is when I get a message. "Hey, you have 1 notification. Looks like you have a notification to take care of" . There is no pull down or clickable content associated with this.  It's not clear to me whether this notification is supposed to be a text message, an e-mail or something else I should be seeing on the website. Interesting that it dropped from 2 to 1 , from yesterday to today. Gracias por tu interés

0 Me gusta

jav6

On my Droid Turbo 2 phone, using the My Verizon app, there is Alerts & Messages but no Notifications.  The one Message I had was for a Verizon Up reward I had.  When I went to the web site on my desktop and the dropdown under Account, selecting Notifications, I had zero.  When I get one, I'll check to see if I can see a way to access it.  Hopefully, a Verizon Agent or someone will respond with a helpful answer before that.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I'm logged into My Verizon via the web on a laptop.  I have one Notification in the Notification section of the drop-down on the upper right-hand side of the page.  When I click Notifications, it takes me to the Notifications page with the headings Alerts and Messages.  Under Alerts, I have one notification about an offer with a hyperlink to go to that offer.  

0 Me gusta

RMM3
Miembro

Thank you.  I've done the same thing and I see the offers. But once I click on them, the notification, doesnt go away

0 Me gusta