cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How much will my final bill amount to?

TRIKAO16
Miembro

Hola,

My next payment is due on September 27, 2016-I have already paid it. My contract expires on October 7, 2016, 10 days after my last payment will have been made, and I intend on cancelling my line on that day. Therefore, will I be required to pay my regular bill amount of approximately $68 on October 7, or will I only pay a fraction of the bill?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Gracias,

Travis

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How much will my final bill amount to?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your support is here for you. We don't wish to see you go and are here to help. I have sent a private message to you. Please take a look at it and we will continue.BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

tina4712
Miembro

Travis

I don't blame you for leaving!  I'm so sick of the lies customer service tells to "keep" you.  They will say whatever you want to hear and then the moment your bill comes what you were told never happens.

Verizon use to have SUPERIOR customer service.  But if I'm just a number than I might as well be saving money while I'm not happy. 

I was even told by a "manager" that it's my right to go to another company but they would not honor they discount that have been promised to me and adjusted monthly for 6 months.

My entire office, my parents, my inlaws.....all because I referred them due to their customer service.  What a joke!!!

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Your final bill is not pro-rated. You will have to pay for a full month.

Community Manager
Community Manager

tina4712,

I'm concerned with what I'm hearing. I never want any customer to have a less than pleasant interaction with us. You are more than a number. Help me understand what is happening. Let's turn things around. 

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tina4712
Miembro

We were talked into the Verizon Edge plan to save money. When we received our first bill it was $30 more than what was quoted and they've been making manual adjustments for the last 6 months. However now they say that they're not going to honor that and I need to decrease my plan in order to save money. In addition the reason she sold me on the edge plan was so that once a year we could upgrade our phones to the newer phone. She neglected to include the part about paying off the entire phone before you are eligible to upgrade to the next phone. After speaking and almost hanging up on with a high-level manager who basically told me sorry we can't help you if you have to leave then that's your choice I don't know that there's anything you can do to correct that problem. It seems that the customer service Representatives only tell you what you want to hear and then when you follow through to take advantage of what they told you would happen it's never what it supposed to be

0 Me gusta

tina4712
Miembro

I replied to your message several days ago and never heard anything????  This is what I mean about just a number.

We were talked into the Verizon Edge plan to save money. When we received our first bill it was $30 more than what was quoted and they've been making manual adjustments for the last 6 months. However now they say that they're not going to honor that and I need to decrease my plan in order to save money. In addition the reason she sold me on the edge plan was so that once a year we could upgrade our phones to the newer phone. She neglected to include the part about paying off the entire phone before you are eligible to upgrade to the next phone. After speaking and almost hanging up on with a high-level manager who basically told me sorry we can't help you if you have to leave then that's your choice I don't know that there's anything you can do to correct that problem. It seems that the customer service Representatives only tell you what you want to hear and then when you follow through to take advantage of what they told you would happen it's never what it supposed to be

0 Me gusta

pherson
Leader

Um, there is truth to that. The manager was correct, if you don't like the prices you can leave. You have the option to shop around.

0 Me gusta