cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How much data can be Carried over?

JEFF6179
Miembro

How much data are you allowed to carry over from month to month? I have a 4gig data plan and last month I carried over 2.45 gig , how much can I carry over? If I don't use all the carry over data does it continue to add up or not ??

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Carry over data

Weth
Líder Sénior

The carryover doesn't carryover again and add up.  After 1 month it expires. 

on 4 GB plan with 2.45 GB carryover, you will first use your 4 GB plan.  If you use up all 4 GB you will start using carryover data.  At end of month, any carryover not used expires.  You only carry over what portion of the 4 GB you used.

If this month you use 3.5 GB, you will only carryover 0.5 GB next month.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

The carryover doesn't carryover again and add up.  After 1 month it expires. 

on 4 GB plan with 2.45 GB carryover, you will first use your 4 GB plan.  If you use up all 4 GB you will start using carryover data.  At end of month, any carryover not used expires.  You only carry over what portion of the 4 GB you used.

If this month you use 3.5 GB, you will only carryover 0.5 GB next month.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

harleyjoeky
Miembro

Carry over data is a well documented scam.  Sure you DO carry it over, but you don't get to use it until you've used up all your normal data.  Then you start using the carry over.. If you don't use it, it's gone at the end of the month.  It's the same thing with Gifted Data.  Both are pretty much worthless.  I wish Verizon would let you use your carry over data first, in that way you could accumulate data for the occasional time that you need it.  Listen to your customers Verizon. 

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

harleyjoeky wrote:

Carry over data is a well documented scam. Sure you DO carry it over, but you don't get to use it until you've used up all your normal data. Then you start using the carry over.. If you don't use it, it's gone at the end of the month. It's the same thing with Gifted Data. Both are pretty much worthless. I wish Verizon would let you use your carry over data first, in that way you could accumulate data for the occasional time that you need it. Listen to your customers Verizon.

Then again, if you only need extra data "occasionally", you should have some carryover data almost every single month which you could use in case you need it.

Only in the "occasional" month you needed more data would you not have any data to carry over to the following month, but if you needed extra data that following month, it wouldn't be an "occasional" need if you do so for multiple months in a row.

Finally, if you are eligible for Carryover Data you are also eligible for Safety Mode which is yet another safety net for those "occasional" months you need more data.Smiley Happy

It is only a "scam" for those who are never happy with what they have got. It is better than what people used to have, but I guess it is never enough, right?

stharunk
Miembro

I totally agree with you. At least beggars are honest, they openly beg....

0 Me gusta