cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How many people have been Device payment slammed when upgrading their phones?

KATMIC47
Miembro

I had 99 cent phone upgrades but was told the small 2 gig plan required the phones to be billed at $99 each.  My phone bill says I am having to pay $509.99 per phone over 24 months. How do I reverse this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How many people have been Device payment slammed when upgrading their phones?

deloused

If you‘re within 14 dayd of purchasing the new phones you can return them which woulld cancel your device payment agreements.

Monetariily though, if you had purchased new devices at a promotional discount like 99 cents for a new 2 year contract while there would'nt be  monthly device payments, but the monthly access charge for both of the lines that upgraded would cost $20 a month more ($480 over 24 months each) and there would have been a one time $40 upgrade fee for each line, in addition to the 99 cents. That would make the overall cost increase on your bill 520.99 for each of those lines instead of the lower cost of financing the phones on the device payment plan you're currently on. In addition you'd also end up paying more monthly on your bill for taxes and surcharges due to the increased cost.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: How many people have been Device payment slammed when upgrading their phones?

deloused

If you‘re within 14 dayd of purchasing the new phones you can return them which woulld cancel your device payment agreements.

Monetariily though, if you had purchased new devices at a promotional discount like 99 cents for a new 2 year contract while there would'nt be  monthly device payments, but the monthly access charge for both of the lines that upgraded would cost $20 a month more ($480 over 24 months each) and there would have been a one time $40 upgrade fee for each line, in addition to the 99 cents. That would make the overall cost increase on your bill 520.99 for each of those lines instead of the lower cost of financing the phones on the device payment plan you're currently on. In addition you'd also end up paying more monthly on your bill for taxes and surcharges due to the increased cost.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta