cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How long does a trade-in credit take to appear on my bill?

Miembro

I returned an i-phone for trade-in ($400 credit) that was received on October 7, 2016.  About how long until this will be credited to my account?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How long does a trade-in credit take?

Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new phone, CapoRocco. We want to make sure you can get your promotional credit. To clarify, you will get the added credit with in 1 to 2 billing cycles. You will see the adjustments on your monthly device payment total.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new phone, CapoRocco. We want to make sure you can get your promotional credit. To clarify, you will get the added credit with in 1 to 2 billing cycles. You will see the adjustments on your monthly device payment total.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Novice

How long is the wait if you want it on the prepaid debit card?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I love Verizon and have been a customer for many years.  The credit came through right before the bill was due and it was automatically credited to pay the bill.  I wonder if there is a way to pay down the balance on the phone so that the bill isn't so high.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Ive returned the tradein device on 11/30/2019 and ive received that you received my phone and gave me $400 credit. However the credit is not appear on my account yet.

i paid 1st bill and 2nd bill amount was highter than 1st bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, Jinami! When it come sto a trade in credit, this can take up to 1-2 Billing Cycles to apply on the account once the device have been received and checked in. Once this applies, you will be able to get a prorated credit on the following bill for the months prior. Does this help to explain the process for the trade in? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes