cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How does carryover data accumulate?

perdjc
Miembro

I have had my iphone for 4 months and have only 4GB of data at the moment.  I thought I was getting 2GB/month.  Is there a maximum cumulation?  If I don't use it do I lose it?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: how does data accumulate?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

You have 2 GB to use each month.  If you are on the new Verizon Small plan for 2 GB / mo, then whatever you don't use of that 2 GB will carryover to the next month, but only for one month, then it expires.  You will never have more than twice your data allowance ... if you use zero data, then it would all carryover, effectively doubling your data the next month to 4GB.  If you still used zero data, the carryover (2GB) would expire, and your unused plan data of 2GB would carryover, giving you another 4GB, and so on.

Your plan data is used first; if you use 1 GB data, you would have 1GB left to carryover, giving you 3 GB the next month.

Hope that all makes sense.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: how does data accumulate?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

You have 2 GB to use each month.  If you are on the new Verizon Small plan for 2 GB / mo, then whatever you don't use of that 2 GB will carryover to the next month, but only for one month, then it expires.  You will never have more than twice your data allowance ... if you use zero data, then it would all carryover, effectively doubling your data the next month to 4GB.  If you still used zero data, the carryover (2GB) would expire, and your unused plan data of 2GB would carryover, giving you another 4GB, and so on.

Your plan data is used first; if you use 1 GB data, you would have 1GB left to carryover, giving you 3 GB the next month.

Hope that all makes sense.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta