Miembro

HOw do you set data warning limit

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: set data warning

Elementos

That depends. If you're referring to a warning limit for just your phone, then it depends on the model you have. Or are you referring to the account-level warning limits from Family Base or My Verizon?

I'll assume you want the warning notification texts from My Verizon for now, as those are the most universal.

On the My Verizon website, use the navigation bar at the top to select:

- My Verizon > My Usage > Manage Usage Alerts

On that page is a section for "Who to alert," where you can select which lines will receive the alerts, and a section for "Manage my usage alerts," where you can select what amounts of data remaining you would like to be alerted of (0%, 10%, 25%, and/or 50%). Just below that, you can select if you would like the alerts via email or text message.

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Elementos

That depends. If you're referring to a warning limit for just your phone, then it depends on the model you have. Or are you referring to the account-level warning limits from Family Base or My Verizon?

I'll assume you want the warning notification texts from My Verizon for now, as those are the most universal.

On the My Verizon website, use the navigation bar at the top to select:

- My Verizon > My Usage > Manage Usage Alerts

On that page is a section for "Who to alert," where you can select which lines will receive the alerts, and a section for "Manage my usage alerts," where you can select what amounts of data remaining you would like to be alerted of (0%, 10%, 25%, and/or 50%). Just below that, you can select if you would like the alerts via email or text message.

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

OGB- we know how important it is to know how much data you have used. We do offer Family Base for $4.99 a month. Click here for more information: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-familybase-faqs/ . You can also manage your alerts so that you get a notification when you have 0%, 10%, 25%, and 50% data remaining. Please sign into your My Verizon account and navigate under Usage > Manage Usage Alerts. 

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta