cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do you reach management?

I have had the most horrible customer experience of a lifetime. I have spent hours on the phone being transferred from department to department. There is no email option that I can find. I have filed a fraud investigation...my account was hacked, yet I am spoken to like I have done something wrong and berated about paying a bill! I want to file a complaint but I imagine if I tried, I would just be transferred around or disconnected.

I would like to know if anyone has tried using the actual snail mail address listed on the website. I can't imagine that anyone would actually look at a letter if I write one but I just can't let this go. Customer service should mean more than this. Long term customers should mean more than this.

¿Alguna sugerencia?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do you reach management?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tiredofbeingtransferred-

You deserve to have a memorable experience any time you call our customer service departement.  Your time is valuable and you should not have been transferred so many time. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Fraud should not happen to any one. The direct number for our fraud department is 1-888-483-7200.  They are open Monday to Friday from 8 AM-8 PM eastern time and on Saturdays from 1:00 PM-8 PM. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: How do you reach management?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tiredofbeingtransferred-

You deserve to have a memorable experience any time you call our customer service departement.  Your time is valuable and you should not have been transferred so many time. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Fraud should not happen to any one. The direct number for our fraud department is 1-888-483-7200.  They are open Monday to Friday from 8 AM-8 PM eastern time and on Saturdays from 1:00 PM-8 PM. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter  @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta