cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do i talk to a live person?

Miembro

I've tried *611 and the actual number... it takes me to a computer and no matter what i try i cant get a hold of an actual person. the live chat says it's 24 hours but it doesn't work either...

i need to know what these charges are and how to fix it and WHY THE HECK I CAN'T PAY IT I'M SO CONFUSED

"speak to a representative press zero"

i press 0

"your request cannot be processed hang up now or to speak to the most available representative press zero"

i press 0

"thanks for calling"

or "I'm sorry, please call during regular business hours 6am-11pm 7 days a week"

IT'S 10:00!!!!?????

Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: how do i talk to a live person??

Expert

Select "4" and say agent instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Select "4" and say agent instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Ariannad,

Have on fear Verizon is here. I would love to get a chance to review the account for you, so that way you don't have to go through the phone system. But let's review this in a direct message. I will provide you a link on how to send me a direct message. http://vz.to/1fbIKzK I hope to hear back from you soon so we can figure this bill out together.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the same problem and it has taken me 12 hours and I still cannot get a representative on the telephone line.  At one point I did speak to a rep but they left me hanging for 2 hours until the power ran out on my phone.  I have tried repeatedlly and I am ready to toss the phone and Verizon.  There must surely be other servcie providers.  What to do????

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

bamakobob look no further, we're here to help! Your business is very important to us and we definitely don't want you to consider other providers! We truly apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced trying to reach our Customer Support Team but we're here to ensure your concerns are addressed quickly! Fill us in on the details, what's going on with your phone? What device make/model do you have?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the same problem as well. The links for a live chat are disabled. Calling in is taking so long. I even went to the store and there was going to be an hour wait.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

latnahc, sorry to hear about the trouble with getting assistance. We are always looking to provide as many options as possible to get assistance. I apologize on behalf of Verizon Wireless for the long delay reaching us at *611 or 800-922-0204. I also apologize for the trouble with our chat feature. We are also available on facebook and Twitter. http://bit.ly/yN1P80 If I can be of assistance you can send me a Direct Message and I'd be happy to help.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes