cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do i pull up my Verizon messages and calls online?

Miembro

How do I pull up my messages and calls online

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How do i pull up my verizon messages and calls online

Líder Sénior

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see text/call logs for all lines on the account for the current billing cycle by hovering over My Usage at the top and then clicking View Usage.  Click Minutes or Messages on the left, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line. 

Call logs for the past 18 months and text logs for the past 90 days can be found by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking View Bill.

You can only see text content on the phone or on-line if using Verizon Messages (and using the line's log-in credentials if it's another line on your account).

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: How do i pull up my verizon messages and calls online

Líder Sénior

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see text/call logs for all lines on the account for the current billing cycle by hovering over My Usage at the top and then clicking View Usage.  Click Minutes or Messages on the left, then use the drop-down to select the appropriate line. 

Call logs for the past 18 months and text logs for the past 90 days can be found by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking View Bill.

You can only see text content on the phone or on-line if using Verizon Messages (and using the line's log-in credentials if it's another line on your account).

View solution in original post