cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do i cancel my insurance on my devices?

CARMCC23
Miembro

I have called all evening trying to cancel my insurance on my phone.but can't get any one to answer.the # is 1855-309-8345.is this the right number.or can u help me.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do i cancel my insurance on my phones

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Call 800-922-0204, choose option 4 for "Other", then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  You should get a real person in a few minutes and can then ask to cancel the insurance.  The rep ,ay (probably will) try to talk you out of it; just be firm, say you want to cancel, and it will be done effective that day.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Call 800-922-0204, choose option 4 for "Other", then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  You should get a real person in a few minutes and can then ask to cancel the insurance.  The rep ,ay (probably will) try to talk you out of it; just be firm, say you want to cancel, and it will be done effective that day.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Acrillix

You can cancel your insurance two ways.

But first... Understand insurance is really important. If you think your paying too much, then subscribe to the lower tiered insurance premiums. Wireless Phone Protection is only $7.15/mo vs Total Mobile Protection which is $11/month. It is not recommended to remove insurance.

Por Internet:

My Verizon>Plans & Services>Manage Prodcts and Sservices3

Customer Service:: Call 800.9220204 for assistamce.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Not everyone believes insurance for a phone is "really important". In fact many people never get insurance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Consider that WPP as you are advising ONLY provides coverage for liquid or physical damage and loss or theft. Most need warranty coverage which would be provided by total coverage.

Yes it is up to the individual which level of coverage to choose but you have to give them all of the information. Not half. Going from full coverage to WPP saves roughly $2.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ann154, thanks for helping us support our customers with information regarding the option to add insuance to their device. La protección para equipos ofrece reemplazo, reparación y/o servicio de asistencia técnica para tu dispositivo móvil. It covers issues that aren't covered by the manufacturer's warranty (for example: loss, theft or physical damage). It may also cover certain defects after the manufacturer's warranty expires based on which coverage you choose.

For more information regarding our Equipment Protection, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Acrillix

Ann154,

Would you rather pay full price or a discounted price? I mean, you break it you buy it (literally). I know I wouldn't want to spend full price TWICE on 1 phone! I mean come on...Its common sense.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Since I haven't broken one phone yet, I don't see any reason to purchase insurance. Since I have changed phones a number of times since purchasing my first smartphone in 2009.  I have a few devices available to switch to should I ever have the unfortunate situation of breaking the phone I am using at that time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.