cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I unlocked my verizon wireless account?

symphonia17
Miembro

I've been locked out of my Verizon account online for a few months now. I have a prepaid phone and a few months ago, my cell service was messing up for most of the morning. When I tried to get onto my account, it locked me out. I tried to reset my password, and just says to contact customer service.  However, whenever I tried calling, I couldn't get a hold of a person and I can't find the right menu option to unlock my account. Does anyone know what I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: locked out of verizon wireless account

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola symphonia17,

I apologize you're having issues accessing My Verizon! However, when there are security issues preventing access, you would need to contact prepaid customer service. I know you mentioned not being able to reach someone. What time of the day did you try? I would suggest giving another call and here's the number in case it is not the one you have. It is 888-294-6804. Make sure you listen to the prompts to select the option to get over to a rep.

Gracias,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola symphonia17,

I apologize you're having issues accessing My Verizon! However, when there are security issues preventing access, you would need to contact prepaid customer service. I know you mentioned not being able to reach someone. What time of the day did you try? I would suggest giving another call and here's the number in case it is not the one you have. It is 888-294-6804. Make sure you listen to the prompts to select the option to get over to a rep.

Gracias,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Me gusta

symphonia17
Miembro

I was able to get a hold of someone on the prepaid customer service number. When I previously called that number, I couldn't locate the right menu option to talk to someone about unlocking my account, but I finally found it and was able to access my account. ¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta