cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I turn off FamilyBase email notifications?

atomarchio1
Miembro

I get a daily email.  Then follow the link to turn off and it goes nowhere.

How do I find edit notifications in family base to stop getting this daily email?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: how do I turn off email notifications about child's recent highlights?

Community Manager
Community Manager

atomarchio1, we know how frustrating it can be when you continue to receive notifications weekly. The good news is you can change the notifications settings. From the FamilyBase Mobile application please click the Menu button located in the upper left hand corner. Once you select Menu, select Settings > Notification Settings > Select the name > deselect the Weekly Report Email.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: how do I turn off email notifications about child's recent highlights?

Community Manager
Community Manager

atomarchio1, we know how frustrating it can be when you continue to receive notifications weekly. The good news is you can change the notifications settings. From the FamilyBase Mobile application please click the Menu button located in the upper left hand corner. Once you select Menu, select Settings > Notification Settings > Select the name > deselect the Weekly Report Email.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta