cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I track the location of devices on my plan?

SESUREHART
Miembro

How do I track the location of the phones on my plan ?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I track the location of my phones om my plan

Community Manager
Community Manager

SESUREHART, it's always a good option to ensure our family members are safe. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. Ann154 has provided some great options for being able to track your devices. If all of your devices aren't Android, iPhone or Windows based, you can also use our Family Locator service. To learn more about how Family Locator works, click here:  http://vz.to/29ogjE2

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert

Android Device Manager, Find my iPhone or the Microsoft option that I'm blanking on the name.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

SESUREHART, it's always a good option to ensure our family members are safe. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. Ann154 has provided some great options for being able to track your devices. If all of your devices aren't Android, iPhone or Windows based, you can also use our Family Locator service. To learn more about how Family Locator works, click here:  http://vz.to/29ogjE2

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post