Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

How do I switch from a smartphone to flip phone?

Is it possible to swap a smart phone to a flip phone online with the Verizon plan? Not sure if it would require a phone call?

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Transferring from smart to flip phone

Asistencia al cliente

@DigitalRules

It's important to me that you're able to easily manage your account online. However, I am concerned as to why you're looking to switch your current smartphone to a basic phone device. What's going on with your wireless device or service?

With regards to making the device change online, this can easily be done by visiting this link: http://vz.to/1TaaCVd.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

There will still be a smartphone user on the plan. I want to use my flip phone for voice calls.

Will switch the smartphone to Total Wireless 5 gb plan

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

@DigitalRules

It's important to me that you're able to easily manage your account online. However, I am concerned as to why you're looking to switch your current smartphone to a basic phone device. What's going on with your wireless device or service?

With regards to making the device change online, this can easily be done by visiting this link: http://vz.to/1TaaCVd.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

My senior mom can not use a smart phone and wishes to have her flip phone back.

Miembro

I don't need internet or alerts or bells and whistles or a "device" for anything besides phone calls, very minor txts, and an occasional nice photo.  Living my life with a "device" as it's center is not the direction I want to go any longer.  Smartphones definitely have some cool features but I'm good accessing those activities/services in other ways. 🙂

Miembro

I'm 87 and had a flip phone but was told my Samsung flip phone would soon be obsolete. So, my son upgraded to a smart phone and now I can't answer it or make a phone call. I want to go back to a flip phone.

Re: How do I switch from a smartphone to flip phone?

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, I can look into this for you. How long ago did you make the switch? KerryC_VZW

0 Likes