cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I switch from a 2 year contract to a device payment plan?

DAYTOJ
Miembro

My wife and i have 83 days left on our 2 year contract. Is it possible to upgade our phones now by switching to edge? Where you pay a monthly fee for you new phone or do we have to wait until our 2 year contract has ended? Can't really find any info on doing this.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Upgrade phone from 2 year contract to edge plan

Ann154
Expert

There is no EDGE plan anymore. You can purchase a new phone at the full retail price in installment payment using the Device Payment agreement (DPP) after your current contract term expires. If you need a new phone before the contract term is completed, you have the option to purchase a new phone at the full retail price in one lump sum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Upgrade phone from 2 year contract to edge plan

Ann154
Expert

There is no EDGE plan anymore. You can purchase a new phone at the full retail price in installment payment using the Device Payment agreement (DPP) after your current contract term expires. If you need a new phone before the contract term is completed, you have the option to purchase a new phone at the full retail price in one lump sum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post