cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I subsribe to Mobile Hotspot Service for my Samsung Note 5?

Trickydick1
Miembro

My phone tells me to subscribe to mobile hotspot service in My Verizon in order to use it but when I go there, I can't find any information

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I subsribe to Mobile Hotspot Service for my Samsung Note 5?

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Mobile Hotspot feature is a great way to connect your other WiFi capable devices to our 4G LTE network.  I, too, utilize this feature and love it!

Depending on the plan you're currently on, you can subscribe for the service by utilizing your My Verizon Mobile application or by logging into your My Verizon account online on a computer.  Have you tried selecting this feature via either of these methods?  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Mobile Hotspot feature is a great way to connect your other WiFi capable devices to our 4G LTE network.  I, too, utilize this feature and love it!

Depending on the plan you're currently on, you can subscribe for the service by utilizing your My Verizon Mobile application or by logging into your My Verizon account online on a computer.  Have you tried selecting this feature via either of these methods?  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Trickydick1
Miembro

After getting on a chat with a very patient Crystal, she discovered that I had a hotspot block on my plan and with my permission, removed it. don't know why there was a block, but that wasn't the issue. My hotspot is now functioning.Thanks

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad it has all been taken care of Trickydick1. I appreciate you keeping us posted. Enjoy your HotSpot.

JohnB_VZW

0 Me gusta

SadZoner
Miembro

Hi, whenever I go to the mobile hotspot setting, it takes me to the app with nothing, else. Could yo help?

0 Me gusta