cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I stop someone else from using my e-mail address on verizonwireless.com?

kevinw123456
Miembro

For the past year plus, someone else has been using my e-mail address (eliminado) as their contact address for their Verizon Wireless account.  When I receive e-mails for that account (eliminado), I click on the link to report that it's not my account.  However, nothing happens.  I've called support numerous time as well as tried the chat function.  Each time, they said they can't help me due to privacy concerns.  I've tried contacting the owner of the other account directly, as I have his contact address and phone number from past e-mails, but he will not log in to verizonwireless.com to change his e-mail address.  I have my own account associated with this e-mail address (XXXXX1871-00001) but want to stop receiving notices for this other account.  Any help would be appreciated.

Atentamente,

Kevin

Private info removed as required by the Términos de servicio.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (5)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Help with someone else using my e-mail address on verizonwireless.com

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kevin  I definitely understand the importance not receiving emails from someone's account. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and will do everything we can to finally get this issue resolved for you. I will reach out to the account owner in effort to remove ASAP!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Help with someone else using my e-mail address on verizonwireless.com

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kevin  I definitely understand the importance not receiving emails from someone's account. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and will do everything we can to finally get this issue resolved for you. I will reach out to the account owner in effort to remove ASAP!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta