cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I stop Messages+ from crashing?

j253777
Miembro

Is there a fix for the Message+ app crashing every time I try to search?  The PlayStore response implied there was a solution here, but I have not found it.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Message+ app crashes

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Try clearing cache and data, and also uninstall updates (to get it back to factory install).  It worked for me, temporarily, and when it started doing the search and crash again, I went back to uninstall updates. 

Before I got around to doing that I got into the habit of searching my contact list and using the text icon for the contact, rather than using the message app to search.  A workaround, and not a solution, I know, but the alternative for now is to uninstall updates when it gets too annoying  to go to contacts first to search.

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Try clearing cache and data, and also uninstall updates (to get it back to factory install).  It worked for me, temporarily, and when it started doing the search and crash again, I went back to uninstall updates. 

Before I got around to doing that I got into the habit of searching my contact list and using the text icon for the contact, rather than using the message app to search.  A workaround, and not a solution, I know, but the alternative for now is to uninstall updates when it gets too annoying  to go to contacts first to search.

0 Me gusta

Maples1
Miembro

Thank you for this solution! It worked!

0 Me gusta