cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I set up Outlook 2007 Mobile Service using my Verizon account?

Golphr
Miembro

I would like to send SMS and/or Text Messages to other Verizon customers using my PC, more specifically, using MS Outlook 2007 installed on my PC.  How do I set up Outlook 2007 Mobile Service on my PC so that I can send text messages to other Verizon customers?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How do I set up Outlook 2007 Mobile Service using my Verizon account?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Setting Up Your Mobile Services Account in Outlook

Before you get started, make sure you are using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and that you have your mobile phone ready.

1. Open up your Outlook, go to Herramientas y haz clic en Configuración de la cuenta

2. On the first tab – which is the Email tab click on Nuevo:

3. A window will come up that says Choose E-mail Services. Haz clic Otro, selecciona Outlook Mobile Service (Text Messaging), and click Siguiente:

4. In the next window, you will need to enter your Account Setttings. Click on the link that says Fill in this information using Microsoft Office Online configuration and make sure that you’re connected to the Internet so that you can access the next page.

5. Start by choosing your country/region from the first drop down menu, then choose your wireless carrier from the second drop down menu:

Nota: If you get the message below, this means your wireless provider does not offer this service in your country/region (sorry, there are only a couple that don’t, and you can get notified when the service will be available for you).

6. If you don’t see the above message, you can move on by clicking on theSMS Link for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007:

7. Next you will be asked to setup your Nombre de usuario y contraseña. If you have a Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live ID, or Passport account, select y haz clic en Next. If you select No and you’ll go through some additional steps to create an account.

8. Now you will be taken to the appropriate sign-in page. I have a hotmail account, so I need to enter my email address and password.

9. After you’re signed in, you will need to enter your mobile phone number and the email address that you would like to use your Outlook Mobile Services in. Read the Términos de servicio, select accept and click Siguiente:

10. Now make sure that your phone number is correct and check your phone to see if you've received a four digit text message code. If you did, select y haz clic en Siguiente:

11. On the following page enter the four digit code you’ve received and clickSiguiente:

12. Now check your Outlook for an email message from SMS Link Customer Service which will confirm your email address.

13. Click on the link that you’ve received in your email message and then clickSiguiente in the box below:

14. The next step is Outlook Configuration where all you have to do is click on the link that says Click here to involve Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, as seen below:

15. The dialogue box from Step 1 will come up with your information already filled in — so all you have to do is put in your password and click Okay.

16. To start using your Mobile Services you need to restart your Outlook:

17. That’s it you’re done! On the page below click Terminar to complete the set-up.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: How do I set up Outlook 2007 Mobile Service using my Verizon account?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Setting Up Your Mobile Services Account in Outlook

Before you get started, make sure you are using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and that you have your mobile phone ready.

1. Open up your Outlook, go to Herramientas y haz clic en Configuración de la cuenta

2. On the first tab – which is the Email tab click on Nuevo:

3. A window will come up that says Choose E-mail Services. Haz clic Otro, selecciona Outlook Mobile Service (Text Messaging), and click Siguiente:

4. In the next window, you will need to enter your Account Setttings. Click on the link that says Fill in this information using Microsoft Office Online configuration and make sure that you’re connected to the Internet so that you can access the next page.

5. Start by choosing your country/region from the first drop down menu, then choose your wireless carrier from the second drop down menu:

Nota: If you get the message below, this means your wireless provider does not offer this service in your country/region (sorry, there are only a couple that don’t, and you can get notified when the service will be available for you).

6. If you don’t see the above message, you can move on by clicking on theSMS Link for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007:

7. Next you will be asked to setup your Nombre de usuario y contraseña. If you have a Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live ID, or Passport account, select y haz clic en Next. If you select No and you’ll go through some additional steps to create an account.

8. Now you will be taken to the appropriate sign-in page. I have a hotmail account, so I need to enter my email address and password.

9. After you’re signed in, you will need to enter your mobile phone number and the email address that you would like to use your Outlook Mobile Services in. Read the Términos de servicio, select accept and click Siguiente:

10. Now make sure that your phone number is correct and check your phone to see if you've received a four digit text message code. If you did, select y haz clic en Siguiente:

11. On the following page enter the four digit code you’ve received and clickSiguiente:

12. Now check your Outlook for an email message from SMS Link Customer Service which will confirm your email address.

13. Click on the link that you’ve received in your email message and then clickSiguiente in the box below:

14. The next step is Outlook Configuration where all you have to do is click on the link that says Click here to involve Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, as seen below:

15. The dialogue box from Step 1 will come up with your information already filled in — so all you have to do is put in your password and click Okay.

16. To start using your Mobile Services you need to restart your Outlook:

17. That’s it you’re done! On the page below click Terminar to complete the set-up.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta