cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I set up My Verizon on Prepaid?

jason-pw
Miembro

I switched from post pay to prepaid today, and I can't seem to set up a new My Verizon account.  I input my cell number, and it says I have to call *228.  I do this, the phone works perfectly...can send/receive texts, iMessages, calls....I have internet access....everything works.  For some reason Verizon.com thinks my phone isn't activated yet.  Please help!!!!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I set up My Verizon on Prepaid?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola jason-pw,

I'd like to assist you getting access to your My Verizon account, unfortunately I can only assist with postpaid accounts. Please contact our prepaid team by calling *611 on your prepaid phone or call 888-294-6804 from any phone for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

jason-pw, let's get that working for you. Clear the cookies and cache (or temp files) in your web browser. Then try registering again here: http://vz.to/1kGI44U . Are you able to register now? Let us know.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

jason-pw
Miembro

I was nearly successful setting everything up when I got locked out of my account. I attempted too many account passcodes (unaware that the 4 digit passcode was the last 4 of my mobile number) before getting it right. I successfully called in and changed my account passcode, yet I am still locked out. I call Verizon, and after a lengthy conversation I was finally transferred to tech support where they told me to simply wait 24 hours and try registering again. I did this and am still locked out!!! Help!!!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola jason-pw,

I'd like to assist you getting access to your My Verizon account, unfortunately I can only assist with postpaid accounts. Please contact our prepaid team by calling *611 on your prepaid phone or call 888-294-6804 from any phone for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

jroeder

Have you tried deleting the cookies for the domain?

0 Me gusta

sut777
Miembro

I switched to prepaid and it has been a pain in the butt. The gal I talked to at Verizon tried to talk me out of it. She said the coverage was not as good. Then she said I would have to go to the Verizon store to get it changed. I did and it took hours for them to figure out how to do it. After they changed it they said I would have to come in next month to pay. I said I have been on auto pay to pay my monthly bill. They never were able to get that set up for me. I had to call in and finally got someone to set it up. Then I found all my login info was gone, Seems like prepay is for folks with no credit. I now think it was a big MISTAKE. One manager at the store said they had a plan just like the prepay but I would have to sign a one year contract. In hindsight that is probably what I should have done.

Good Luck

0 Me gusta