cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I send an email complaint - the Supervisor I was talking to hung up on me

CHRISSHA65
Miembro

After being on the phone for an hour, the supervisor I was talking to broke our connection.  I don't think it was on purpose - but I KNOW you guys have my phone number.  I am not calling back to be put on hold for another hour.  Not sure why you think your time is my valuable than mine.  I was texted an offer to get unlimited date for an extra $10/month simply by signing up for AutoPay.  I want to take advantage of that offer.  Apparently there was a mistake in the text.... that doesn't seem fair to me.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I send an email complaint - the Supervisor I was talking to hung up on me

Ann154
Expert

There isn't an email address for VZW customer service. You can send a letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link. Verizon Wireless - Contáctanos

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I send an email complaint - the Supervisor I was talking to hung up on me

melissap_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

CHRISSHA65, I sincerely apologize that we dropped the ball in following back up with you after your call was dropped. I am here to help get this resolved in any way we can. Ann154 is correct that we do not have an email correspondence option, however, there are many excellent alternatives in the Contact Us link she provided. I have also sent you a Private Message so we can look into what happened with the text message. 

Melissa_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta