cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

¿Cómo hago para ver mi factura completa?

BEEF2424
Miembro

Me gustaría ver la factura completa de la compra de mis teléfonos con los cargos de la línea y data desde el día en que firmé el contrato.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I see my whole bill?

Community Manager
Community Manager

BEEF2424 We certainly want you to have access to your bill details. If you sign in to your My Verizon Online account you can view the entire bill. Please let us know if you can be of further assistance.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

BEEF2424 We certainly want you to have access to your bill details. If you sign in to your My Verizon Online account you can view the entire bill. Please let us know if you can be of further assistance.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

robertvlapiana
Miembro

Thank you 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Es una excelente pregunta. You can view your whole bill by using the My Verizon app. All you have to do is click the menu key on the top left, click Bill, click View bill details, on the next screen scroll all the way to the bottom and click on View PDF. This way your bill will display. RogelioZ_VZW

0 Me gusta