cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I see all my messages on all my devices?

JERCAN14
Miembro

See all my text messages on my devices

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do i see all my messages on all my devices

Community Manager
Community Manager

A great question, JERCAN14. It is possible to view all messages on all devices on your account by either reviewing the contents on each device by hand, or by using Verizon Messages application. The details for the application and service can be viewed here: http://vz.to/1cjPI3r

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

A great question, JERCAN14. It is possible to view all messages on all devices on your account by either reviewing the contents on each device by hand, or by using Verizon Messages application. The details for the application and service can be viewed here: http://vz.to/1cjPI3r

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

salirette0
Miembro

How can I see all messages on both of my phones without using the above to send to both phones. Without having to download it without the other person knowing. Because of my child

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

salirette0, I certainly understand the convenience of being able to manage your messages on multiple devices. Help is here. In order for us to best assist, can you confirm the make and model of your phones? In addition, what messaging app are you using on your phones?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@salirette0 wrote:

How can I see all messages on both of my phones without using the above to send to both phones. Without having to download it without the other person knowing. Because of my child

There is no way to violate some else's privacy. Sorry

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

salirette0, I certainly understand the convenience of being able to manage your messages on multiple devices. Help is here. In order for us to best assist, can you confirm the make and model of your phones? In addition, what messaging app are you using on your phones?

LorenzoP_VZW

They are looking to view messages on someone else's phone

0 Me gusta