cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I remove the password protection from my voicemail?

sgrauberger
Miembro

How do I remove the password protection from my voicemail.  Waste of time.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Voicemail

Community Manager
Community Manager

sgrauberger, I know it can be a bit tedious to enter your password each time you call your voicemail. We certainly don't want to cause extra work on your part, but it is also important to keep your voicemail secure. While we are not able to remove the password, Basic Visual Voicemail saves the password so it does not need to be entered each time. Basic visual voicemail is free, and also saves time because you can see the details of each message without having to call and listen to the automated recording each time. Click here for more details: http://spr.ly/65878XGET

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Can you subscribe to basic visual voicemail? I don't believe you have always input your password each time you want to access the voicemail.

I don't think it is "waste of time" when it keeps my voicemail secure from nefarious people from accessing it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

sgrauberger, I know it can be a bit tedious to enter your password each time you call your voicemail. We certainly don't want to cause extra work on your part, but it is also important to keep your voicemail secure. While we are not able to remove the password, Basic Visual Voicemail saves the password so it does not need to be entered each time. Basic visual voicemail is free, and also saves time because you can see the details of each message without having to call and listen to the automated recording each time. Click here for more details: http://spr.ly/65878XGET

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta