cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

¿Cómo elimino una línea de mi cuenta?

Miembro

I've been told this is no longer handled in the store so how do I go about this? I have two lines on my account that I basically just need deactivated. I understand paying off the devices still and all that, but the people who had the phones no longer do and I don't need two phones with no users. So I'd like to turn them off.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I remove a line from my account?

Expert

A quick search of the community forum should have revealed this information. 

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time). 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

n3rdypanda,

We can certainly assist with this. We are sending you a Private Note to get started.

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

im unable to call the number

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We can fully assist you at 800-922-0204 or here as well regarding this.  You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook as well.  What would be best for you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I like too remove the swcind phone line on my acvount too cancel and keep my old number.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Call the number posted earlier in this public community discussion thread to disconnect the line and don't post your personal information on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes