Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I quit Verizon Up?

Kohld
Novice

How do I quit the Verizon Up program?

I was able to quit Verizon Selects, which is supposed to be a requirement for Up, but I cannot seem to get them to end my participation in Up.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I quit Verizon Up?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Verizon Up is a great rewards program, and I'm saddened to hear you want to quit the program Kohld. I would like to get additional information. Are you experiencing any issues with Verizon Up? Any specific reason you want to leave the program? Please share more details.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Kohld
Novice

It is NOT a great rewards program, it is a pathetic list of coupons or chances to win tickets to shows I do not want to see in places I do not want to visit.

I am quite sure the product vendors are paying Verizon a pretty penny to have their coupons passed off as rewards.

Not interested, I want out.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kohld

With Verizon Up, you earn credits just by paying your monthly bills, and you can use these credits for a variety of rewards. Una vez que te inscribes en Verizon Up, ganarás un crédito por cada $300 que gastes en productos y servicios de Verizon Wireless en tus facturas mensuales (antes de los cargos e impuestos). Every month choose from 6 new reward options. Obtén acceso exclusivo a eventos deportivos importantes, espectáculos, conciertos, experiencias en vivo y más. LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Also, from time to time, customers enrolled in Up may be presented with a reward and no credit is needed to claim.

However, if you wish to no longer participate in Verizon Up, you can opt out of receiving any communications related to the program and your credit status. Your credits will continue to accumulate, but will expire in 60 days unless you redeem the credit for a reward. Each reward may have its own expiration date. Does this provide clarity?

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Kohld
Novice

In other words you will continue to sell my information, as if I am still participating, and ignore my requests to cancel.

Well, nobody can say you guys are not consistent.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kohld, we do value your time and patience. You always have the option of opting out of the Verizon Select via the following link: You can view more information on this by clicking here: http://spr.ly/6581DkuNv and scrolling to #10.

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question, please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Power User

The OP is asking about the Verizon Up rewards not Verizon Select.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Kohld
Novice

I have already opted out of Verizon Select, a precondition to join Verizon UP, but the Verizon UP program keeps going.

I want out of Verizon UP.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are concerned that you no longer wish to participate in our rewards program. To discuss your Verizon Up account, call 866-895-5579. Their hours are 8:00am to 8:00pm ET Mon-Fri and 8:00am to 6:00pm on the weekend. Here is a helpful link with Verizon Up FAQs: http://vz.to/2vNlrwm

SheritaH_VZW

0 Me gusta

darkjedi7
Miembro

Has there been any progress on quitting verizon up? I'd like it if it actually worked and yes I have talked with the up team and customer service nobody knows why it doesn't work for me this issue is ongoing since April two tickets several escalations and not even a return phone call they say they called but I never received a message so is it possible to quit and enroll again? I'd much rather at this point just start it over then to keep calling and talking on the phone to people that have no idea how to fix it.

0 Me gusta