cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I opt-out of smart rewards?

mgallacher
Miembro

I can't find anywhere to cancel or opt-out of the smart rewards program! Someone please help a guy out.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I opt-out of smart rewards?

mgallacher
Miembro

Mine didn't say privacy settings. I found it under manage marketing services under manage my account. After that you go to a screen where you opt-out. Super easy, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Log in to your account at verizonwireless.com.  On the left side, under Manage my Account, scroll down to Privacy Settings.  Under that you'll see options for all the lines on your account (if you are the account owner), and you can cancel your enrollment in Verizon Selects and other marketing programs.

The info for Selects states:  La participación en Smart Rewards puede requerir inscripción en Verizon Selects, lo cual personaliza el mercadeo que los clientes pueden recibir de Verizon y otras compañías a través de información sobre el uso, por parte de los clientes, de productos y servicios de Verizon, lo que incluye información sobre ubicación, navegación en internet y uso de aplicaciones.

On a quick browse-through, I didn't see a way to directly opt-out of Smart Rewards, other than not registering for it in the first place.  If I see any more direct way, I'll post back.

mgallacher
Miembro

Mine didn't say privacy settings. I found it under manage marketing services under manage my account. After that you go to a screen where you opt-out. Super easy, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.