cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I make myself the account owner?

99ChurchSt
Miembro

How can I upgrade myself to Account Owner or Manager when it says the request needs to be approved by the Account Owner, and there is no Account Owner? What gives?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I am listed as an Account Member, even though I'm the only one on the account.

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

rive wrote:

"Contract customers are "owners,"  prepaid customers are only "members," and can never become "owners," without taking out a two-year contract."

---------

Disagree.

I am not under any contract, and I am month to month (not much different than prepay), and I am listed as "account owner"

It's a difference between prepaid and postpaid, rather than contracts.  Prepaid customers can only be 'members', while postpaid customers (whether under contract or month-to-month) can be account owners, managers, or members.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: I am listed as an Account Member, even though I'm the only one on the account.

Community Manager
Community Manager

99ChurchSt,

Let's ensure you receive the correct authorization into your account. You do have the ability to change authorization through My Verizon. If you head into "My Profile" it will allow you the ability to move to the Account Owner.

If you are unsuccessful in the move to account owner in this manner. We have the ability to unregister the Account. This will allow you to set up a new account as an Account Owner.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

KCinFla
Miembro

Customer support's answer is incomplete at best.  What I found out two days ago (after hours on the phone searching for someone who knew what they were talking about) was that, if you are a prepaid customer, you have no right to be called an "account owner."  You can only be a "member," and therefore have no rights to the free cloud, or any other service afforded to an account owner.

It's just a way of classifying contract customers and prepaid customers, without really explaining that "members" are not allowed to do what "owners" can do.  Contract customers are "owners,"  prepaid customers are only "members," and can never become "owners," without taking out a two-year contract.

The screen info does not explain this at all.  It just leads you to believe an error was made, and it's up to you to take 3 to 4 hours on the phone, hopefully get a warm body, and then, also hopefully, that said warm body knows what they're talking about.

Hope this helps.

KIPAMS
Miembro

I am still not listed an an Owner I am the only one on both lines. Every damn month I try to see my bill and I get the same "account status pending.." Pls fix it or I'll go someplace else!

Personal info removed as required by the Términos de servicio.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Me gusta

KIPAMS
Miembro

Why is my Account Manager Request still pending.

Personal info (phone numbers) removed as required by the Términos de servicio.

0 Me gusta

s2j4me
Miembro

ditto on the question! thanks for informing me of my LOSER status!

Edited for content as required by the Términos de servicio.

0 Me gusta

wbp
Miembro

KCinFla, you just saved me, and probably lots of other people, a lot of time searching for an answer to this. Thank you *very* much for posting.

William

99ChurchSt
Miembro

So apparently the problem is that I'm using a prepaid phone. I don't care about access to the cloud or any of that, but is there a way for me to put more than one prepaid phone under the same account? I want to be able to ad money to multiple phones through the same account.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

99ChurchSt wrote:

So apparently the problem is that I'm using a prepaid phone. I don't care about access to the cloud or any of that, but is there a way for me to put more than one prepaid phone under the same account? I want to be able to ad money to multiple phones through the same account.

That sounds like a question to ask in the space or the prepaid customer service representatives. My guess is no that isn't possible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

rive
Miembro

"Contract customers are "owners,"  prepaid customers are only "members," and can never become "owners," without taking out a two-year contract."

---------

Disagree.

I am not under any contract, and I am month to month (not much different than prepay), and I am listed as "account owner"

0 Me gusta