cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I know what I owe if I am no longer a customer?

nsink
Miembro

I cannot log onto My Verizon as I took my number and went to ATT, when I call the customer service # it keeps hanging up on me since I do not have an active Verizon #, I press zero and it takes me to a main menu that's subsections still prompt for my phone #, I have tried live chat but without a Verizon account you can only talk to sales people and the only response I get from them is they cannot help me. It has been over a month and I would like to know what my final bill is but I have not gotten it - this is not a good feeling not knowing how much money you owe a company and not being able to reach them! UGHH!!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How do I know what I owe if I am no longer a customer?

Community Manager
Community Manager

nsink,

We are sorry to hear you recently switched carriers. What had you wanting to leave?

We are sorry you are having issues with logging in online. You can still log into your My Verizon account online. You can use your username and password instead of your mobile number. This will allow you access to your account.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

nsink,

We are sorry to hear you recently switched carriers. What had you wanting to leave?

We are sorry you are having issues with logging in online. You can still log into your My Verizon account online. You can use your username and password instead of your mobile number. This will allow you access to your account.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

robind_vzw, is this a new policy? In the past, once your service is cancelled you lose access to your MyVerizon account as THOSE accounts are only for CURRENT customers. Has this recently changed because NO ONE has ever reported being able to do what you suggest.

nsink, you can always pay your final bill in the following location.Smiley Happy

Verizon Wireless - Cobros - Página de ingreso 

0 Me gusta

nsink
Miembro

I was finally able to get through on the phone. The thing that really erks me is that the Verizon rep said if you are enrolled in paperless billing when you switch carriers you may never get a paper final bill.. WHAT?!?! How is that good business? If I were not proactive in remembering to hunt down my balance would I then be turned to collections for something I never received a statement on? Come on Verizon get with it! I tried to get through on the collections side but I didn'@t have a collection number as my phone was not disconnected due to non payment BUT I was able to call a store who was able to connect me to someone who could take my payment. What a hassle to pay a bill!

0 Me gusta

nsink
Miembro

What made me want to leave my 11 year contract with Verizon? I saw an ad that said you could get two lines for $110 with 10gb of data. I called because my husbands contract was up with ATT and we were looking to combine plans. I was basically told because I had 5 months left on my contract and not a new customer I absolutely could not have that promotion and that promotion is for new customers with new contracts. SO obviously Verizon puts more value in a customer who has proven no loyalty than in a customer who has faithfully (never late might I add) had a contract for 11 years. SO I went to ATT where they seemed to give us the exact pricing and data + rollover data. Your loss Verizon.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

First of all, this price was NOT for new customers only. Additionally, it was NOT for new customers with new 2 year contracts. If a new customer would have purchased a new discounted phone ON CONTRACT, they would NOT have gotten this price. They would have had to purchase the phone on Edge OR purchase the phone at full retail up front and stay OFF CONTRACT. Then if they would have purchased the phone on Edge, they would have a monthly phone payment ON TOP of that $110 monthly service cost. Paying full retail up front would mean no monthly phone payment, of course and STILL no contract.Smiley Happy

Second, the SAME is the case at AT&T and it seems you just didn't realize it OR you simply didn't mention it, but you could NOT have gotten that same deal with AT&T had your husbands contract not been up, just as yours was not up with Verizon. Had the contract situation been reversed, it seems you would be with Verizon instead of AT&T since AT&T would not have had that deal for you husband if he still had 5 months left on his contract.

Finally, had your husband made the switch to Verizon on your account, you could have gotten that 10 GB of data with 2 lines for $135 UNTIL your contract was up in 5 months and THEN you could have only been paying $110/month for 2 lines with 10 GB of data from that point forward, even though you were STILL a CURRENT customer.

This is exactly what I, as a CURRENT customer, chose to do on my 4 lines with 10 GB of data. Three lines OFF CONTRACT, one line still ON CONTRACT paying $168/month including taxes/fees. Once I complete my last contract, my monthly cost will drop by another $25 down to $143/month for 4 smartphones and 10 GB of data/month. Of course, the monthly data cost COULD be lower by then bringing my monthly cost even lower.Smiley Happy

Funny how people simply forget about the little details.

Unfortunately, this deal is no longer available as Verizon's promo for 10 GB of data for $80 has expired and is now back to $100 for 10 GB of data, bringing the price of 2 lines with 10 GB of data up to $130 if you meet the requirements, of course for NEW customers. Of course, CURRENT customers who had already signed up will STILL have the lower price because Verizon lets CURRENT customers keep their existing price until they choose differently as a sign of "loyalty".Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta

nsink
Miembro

I don't understand the need for all the CAPITALIZED words, I am not an idiot and am able to read and comprehend. It is great that you had a representative that was able to explain to you the "little details" as you call them but I did not so again that is Verizon's loss in not training their representatives appropriately to provide each customer with the same experience. I am paying the same amount with ATT as I have gotten my bill already; with a credit for my disconnection fee from Verizon. My bill with Verizon has been paid in full so this thread is no longer needed- but thank you.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

No, I did not have a representative explain the little details to me. I simply saw the ad and was able to "read and comprehend" the offer on Verizon's website.

I never go into a Verizon store without knowing in advance what options are available AND what the current pricing structure is, all of what is readily available on Verizon's own website. More often than not, I find myself more informed than the store reps are simply by looking on Verizon's website.Smiley Happy

I am glad you are happy with your new provider. If only MORE people would actually take action as you did instead of staying with something with which they were unhappy, cellular prices would be dropping even faster than they currently are.Smiley Happy

gurase
Novice

When I canceled my service back in April, I was still able to login using the account owner's login (my account manager login didn't work). I had access to just my recent bills and could make a payment. That lasted for a few months after cancellation, and now I can no longer login.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Was just your line cancelled or the entire account. If just your line, that is why the account owner's account was still accessible and not your MyVerizon account as it was associated with a cancelled line. If the entire account was cancelled, it appears you can still access old bills for a period of time. Because the account information is technically the property of the account owner, is probably why you were only able to access it via their MyVerizon account.

0 Me gusta