cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I get the employee discount on non-unlimited plans?

udavni
Miembro

When I tried to switch today from the old 3GB Medium Plan to the new 4GB Medium Plan, a message said I would receive "0% of my New York State Employee Discount".  I see several threads about the lack of employee discount on the new Unlimited plans, but nothing about the other plans.  Is it correct that employee discounts are gone on all the new plans?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Employee Discount on non-unlimited plans

Ann154
Expert

The employee discounts also usually required the cost of the plan be a certain amount before it qualified for the discount. Since the discount only applies to the data plan, that is the cost that needs to be $39.99 or more (I believe) to qualify for the discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The employee discounts also usually required the cost of the plan be a certain amount before it qualified for the discount. Since the discount only applies to the data plan, that is the cost that needs to be $39.99 or more (I believe) to qualify for the discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can’t have you missing out on the discount with your new plan udavni. I have gone ahead and sent a private message to further assist.

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

STEJES59
Miembro

How do I get my company on the corporate discount program? Would love to save the employees money.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

STEJES59,

We appreciate you checking in with us on this topic. We love being able to provide benefits to employees. To learn about possibly setting up a discount program, we would need to ask you to reach out to our Business Support Center. You would start this by just dialing *611 from your Verizon cell phone, or 1-800-922-0204 from any phone and then asking to speak with Business Support. They'll be able to go over these options with you to see if there's an option that will work for you and your team. I hope this information is helpful.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

STEJES59
Miembro

I called the number they put me on hold [Removed]. Never picked up after answering initially to transfer me to the business department. Frustrating.

Steve [Removed]

inappropriate content and personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta